Thursday 9 May 2013

Unidentified unfinished objects!

Whilst going through my bag of very old unfinished projects I came across these:



I don't really remember making them, have no idea where the fabric came from etc and have no idea what to do with them!


There are three of them and I made them using the trusted cardboard box/Sellotape method!






I guess I was into Shredded Wheat at the time!

 I lied when I said that I had no idea what to do with them. I think that I'll remove the cardboard and Sellotape, use some polycotton that I have lying around to back them and then practice some quilting techniques on them. I don't think that I'll actually turn them into anything useful.

I've gotten nearly no sewing done this week. I've been too busy checking out all the giveaways over at sewmamasew . It's a little addictive to say the least I think that winning Katy's giveaway has given me the bug!

I think that my little one has just woken up so I'd best leave things there. I'm going to try to post a little more often but with two kids and our yearly holiday next week (packed? all our clothes are in laundry baskets either waiting to be washed or ironed!) it may be a while before my next instalment.  I'm sorry I know you're all on tenterhooks waiting to see what else I pull out of this bag!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment as they really do brighten up my day. I'm pretty good at replying to comments but if one slips through the net I apologise - I'll try harder next time!