Tuesday 28 May 2013

Yet another quilt to add to the list

This one's got to go to the top of the list - we got a phone call this morning to say that our friends have had their third little girl!!!! They didn't know the sex until she arrived so I haven't even started on it yet (although I did have an inkling that it would be a girl so I have an idea what I'm going to do).

We're hoping to visit tomorrow night and I'm out all day today so the girls will have to look after themselves tomorrow - do you think it's acceptable to ask a four year old to change an eight month old's nappy?

Some Madrona Road that from my stash that will star in the quilt. 
It's going to have to be quite a simple one!

3 comments:

  1. I'd say it's totally acceptable, as long as the diaper is only wet! Good luck getting it done quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Catrin, thanks v much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. It is good to 'meet' a fellow new Welsh blogger! Love the fabric you've got here, very pretty, look forward to seeing the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh pretty! I'm sure it will make a lovely baby quilt for your friend's daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment as they really do brighten up my day. I'm pretty good at replying to comments but if one slips through the net I apologise - I'll try harder next time!