Monday 19 May 2014

....and we have a winner(s)

Sorry, I'm a little late but life (and a quilt show) got in the way and now's my first chance to get to the laptop!

Before I announce the winners I'd like to say WOW! 283 comments! Who'd have thought that a little vintage fabric would be so popular. I'm sorry that I haven't replied to all your comments but there's only so much you can say to Vintage! or New! There were also a few too many that I couldn't reply to as they are 'No Reply Bloggers' and they didn't leave an email address in their comment. Not sure what a 'No Reply Blogger' is? Do you often leave comments on blog posts but never get a reply? Chances are that you are one. Adrianne has a really good tutorial HERE on how to stop being a NRB.

Right, on to business. Due to the number of comments I decided to pull out good old Mr Random Number Generator and.......

The first number generated was for a NRB! I haven't got the time to run around the interwebs trying to find someone's email address so I asked Mr RNG to go again and ......


Which is.....


and then again for the second winner.....


Which is.....


So it looks like the new fabric is on it's way to Penny and the vintage is on it's way to Jess. I've sent you both emails, I'll get these in the post as soon as I have your addresses.

Oh, and thank you all for your sweet comments about the new addition to our family. We're very excited although I must admit to also being a little scared!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Please leave a comment as they really do brighten up my day. I'm pretty good at replying to comments but if one slips through the net I apologise - I'll try harder next time!